We adhere or we do not adhere to this quote ... But it illustrates the idea according to which learning to read the Quran would preserve the body from fire.
Quranic Arabic is literary Arabic as it is practiced in the sacred and liturgical texts of Islam. Thus, learning Quranic Arabic allows access to all Muslim spirituality and trains the recitation of the Quran for better Islamic training.
There are many reasons to learn Arabic from the Quran, and it is not exclusively reserved for religious:
- Discover the Arabic language and culture,
- Understanding Arab Civilization Through History,
- Be inspired by a very rich centuries-old cultural heritage,
- Read and understand the Holy Quran, called "Book of God",
- Confirm your religious faith,
- Discover Islam, its precepts and dogmas ...
Do you want to discover the Muslim religion? Benefit from an Islamic education? Understand and learn the Quranic language through online Quran tuition, practiced by the community of believers, in order to objectify their conception of society? Is learning Quranic Arabic socially driven by your Muslim family background?
In order to have the ability to read and understand the Quran, start by learning to read the Arabic alphabet. The letters of the Arabic alphabet are 28 in number, and each has four shapes according to its place in the sentence: isolated, initial, middle and final.
For example, the letter jim: ﺝ which is pronounced [j] can be written in these three ways depending on its position: End: ـﺞ; Middle: ـﺠـ; Start: ﺟـ
In addition, each letter has different sounds depending on its position in a sentence. For example, the letter ba: ﺏ can be pronounced [ba], [bou], [bi], or even [b].
There is no lower case or upper case as in languages using the Latin alphabet. Arabic is a unicameral writing language. You must already know it, but Arabic is read and written from right to left, unlike the French language and most languages around the world.
Vowels have a primary role in the Arabic language. One change and the whole word take on a very different meaning. Four vowels are the most used in Arabic, they are:
- Fatha which gives the sound [a] and its variants with a small acute accent above the letter,
- Damma which gives the sound [or] and its variants with a small loop above the letter,
- Kasra who gives the sound [i] with a small acute accent below the letter,
- Soukoun which gives the sound of the letter by placing a small circle above.
Good luck to already master the alphabet first! It is not easy when you are a French speaker to come up against an alphabet with rules completely different from ours.
Learn to read literary Arabic first
Quranic Arabic is a form close to ancient classical Arabic, that which exists in the liturgical literature of Islam.
The purpose of Quranic Arabic is to understand the sacred text of the Quran. It is therefore necessary to first learn literary Arabic to know how to read the Quran. You can also practice through online Quran tuition.
For more details, please visit: quranlearnacademy.com
- Call girls in Islamabad can be easily found on the internet. Islamabad is one of the most beautiful cities in Pakistan and is also home to many famous land.
- US and Chinese officials have exchanged sharp rebukes in the first high-level talks between the Biden administration and China, taking place in Alaska.