They say the language of signs is the easiest to understand. Maybe that’s why we teach all the important things to the children through pictures and signs. And today when after the pandemic the need to stay alert is so much, these signs are again going to help us a lot in keeping the same kids very much safe. Normal life is not going to be the same -- we understand, but it’s important to make it as safe as possible yet resume normalcy too. Well, that shows the need to reopen the schools at the earliest. And even there, helping the kids follow all the safety precautions rightly stays crucial.
The signages that will help you keep the children safe at school after the pandemic
Children have this weird habit of forgetting all the warnings that you constantly give them for anything. That’s the reason you need to remind them frequently about the safety precautions to follow through with the signage put up at regular intervals. You can get some clear signages designed by signage companies in Sydney like World Advertising. They ensure to create unique but fabulous signages that send across the messages easily which you intend to spread across. Now read about some of the very important signs that you need to put up in the school after it reopens post-pandemic.
- Social distancing sign — Social distancing is an extremely important precaution to follow after the pandemic is over. Especially in kids, the infection spreads faster. And even after you keep the seating at a distance from one another, you can’t trust the kids. They’ll push the chairs close to each other and start blabbering as usual. However, if you put up social distancing signs in and outside the classroom and in the canteen area, you are constantly instructing them to keep the much-needed distance from each other and be the safest in the school campus.
- Face masks and gloves — Normally, the adults can roam around only with face masks. But since kids are more vulnerable, you’ll have to ensure that they attend school with gloves as well. So, are you having enough signages in the school campus and entrances instructing the children about these two essential precautions against infections and pandemics?
- Hand sanitizing signs — Apparently, you have automatic hand sanitizers installed at the entrance of the school, outside the classrooms, canteen area, and even in the washrooms. But it’s important to see that the children don’t just miss using these sanitizers. This shows the need to install the signages showing the hand sanitizers and the correct usage of these at different locations. Only then the kids would understand how important it’s to be sanitized and clean.
- Educating about Coronavirus – Being warned about any situation is the best way to fight it. Yes, we do agree that in the previous year’s span almost every channel tried their best in educating you about the dangers and symptoms of Covid 19 and also the ways to stay safe against it. But we are not sure if the children were actually educated properly on this matter. And since the school is reopening and going to be a crowded place, you have to ensure that you are providing all the necessary details about the same to them in the easiest manner. Well, what else than signage boards would be the best medium to let them be aware of this? Keep the pictorial signs at regular gaps across the school specifying the detail about various warning signs and symptoms of Covid 19 and even the latest case number of it across the world.
- Help center signage — Let the kids know that even after so many precautions if they feel down or have a cough, cold, or any kind/ sign of infection, you are there to help them immediately. There needs to be very clear signage guiding them towards the help centre in the school wherein they can get all their doubts clear about the pandemic and even immediate medical help when required.
We believe you are totally aware of the seriousness of the issue. And the signages are going to be your support system in this very serious situation.