The basic reason for lips getting dried apart from the seasonal change is the chemicals that reach our lips from the use of face wash, shampoo, toothpaste. The best way to avoid chapped lips is not to use cosmetics containing chemicals and especially toothpaste having a content of synthetic flavors and using lip infection cream. The easiest lip repair treatment is to apply coconut oil mixed with honey on your lips in order to get rid of chapped lips. Dry lips really bother all of us as they hurt as well as make us look horrible. It is human tendency to peel off the skin or keep licking it when we get our lips dried. There are many reasons for lips to get dried up including weather, dehydration, etc.
Following are some tips that can benefit you if you are suffering from chapped lips.
- Aloe vera- Aloe Vera's organic properties make it a very effective disorder for the skin. If a small quantity of aloe vera gel is applied on the lips, it will save the lips from drying and moisture in it, due to which they do not break. Apart from these easy home remedies, you can also take some other steps that can help you in dry lips.
- Treatment with honey and Vaseline- The nutrients of honey make it very good anti-bacterial and antibacterial elements. And Vaseline is considered to be a very good skin protector. By meeting these two, it becomes a very effective treatment for dry lips.
- Coconut oil- Coconut oil is a very precious gift of nature, which we have got. With its lighter we absorb it easily. Coconut oil can be applied to any part of the body but it is very beneficial for dry lips. For the best results, apply it several times a day, especially when the environment is cold and dry.
- Cucumber- If you have a thin piece of cucumber to be patient with dry and torn lips, then you can also benefit from this.
- Toothpaste- Use a small toothbrush for cleaning purposes and gradually it tears the upper lining of your lips. With the release of these dead tissues, your lips will become soft.
- Almond oil- It's an antibacterial moisturizer that's used to treat chapped lips. Vitamins A and E, which combat free radicals, are also present.
To moisten your lips, simply add this to them.
- Lemon juice- It acts to hydrate and avoid the ageing of your lips' skin. Combine one teaspoon of cream and three drops of lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate the mixture for an hour before applying it to and around the lips before going to bed. Your lips will feel smooth and gentle after using it.
- Oliveoil- It is a natural moisturizer and lubricant. Massaging it into your dry lips can help them to re-hydrate. You can also mix olive oil into a glass of water and drink it daily for nourishment and re-hydration from the inside.
Besides the above mentioned treatments you can also treat your lips by using lipsinfection cream.